A Great Way to Make Delicious Hash Brownies!
This hash brownie recipe delivers a great batch of high-powered treats!
Ingredients & Things Required:
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup organic coconut oil
1 packaged brownie mix for 8”x 8”pan
-This hash brownie recipe will produce 16 servings of high-powered brownies cut into a 4x4 pattern.
-Organic coconut oil can be found at a lot of health food stores but, if not, simply use another oil with high fat-content.
1) Break and crush up your hashish as fine as possible.
2) Pour the amount of oil needed that is found on the brownie mix package into a stainless steel pan over medium heat.
3) Stir in the brown(or blonde/red if you’re lucky) hash slowly as the oil heats, never letting it get to the point where the oil is smoking or the hash starts to burn too much. Turn the heat to medium-low after 5 minutes and continue stirring gently for another 20 minutes. Let it cool after you have finished stirring it.
the oven to 325° F while greasing the bottom of an
5) Place the brownie mix, hash oil, egg & water into a mixing bowl and stir really well for over a minute. Place the mix into the pan and evenly distribute it throughout the pan with a spatula.
6) Put them into the 325° F oven and bake them for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or 30-35 minutes in a convection oven.
7) After they have cooked and cooled, use a spatula to trace along the sides of the brownie pan to separate it. Turn it over and flip it onto a plate, cutting sixteen equal brownie servings.
There you have it, a simple & effective way to make hash brownies. Enjoy!